Followers

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Challenge #56: Thinking of You

Hey everybody! This post is scheduled to post Tuesday morning!
We hope Hurricane Sandy takes a turn and we are not affected as badly as they are predicting!

If you are reading this, you are likely safe and dry! Let's hope all our friends are doing OK!!

We didn't have time to get a vote for the PINK Halloween challenge, but all the entries are lovely!
As long as the lights stay on this week, we'll post the winner and top 3 soon!

This week, our challenge is pretty simple:

THINKING OF YOU!

We are wrapping up the month of October 
and Breast Cancer Awareness, 
so we'd like to see just a little more PINK 
to finish out the month!

We are lucky to have a Guest Designer joining us this week. Her name is Bailey and she is eleven years old!

Here is her card, although I have no idea why Blogger is turning them sideways!!! ??? !!!
They're right in my computer, so maybe this is just a little glitch???




And all the fantastic work from our team!! 
Our team is listed in our sidebar, with all their links, 
so be sure to visit them and show 'em a little love for all their hard work!!

Crystal

Debbie

Elizabeth

Judy

Kim

Lawren
Marlene

Patti

Wendy

Yolie


Sorry to seem so short, but if the storm is really coming my way,
I have a lot to do and I'm running out of time!

3 comments:

KristyLee said...

Beautiful work by the DTs! And I just love the card by the GDT! All of them are so inspiring!

CG said...

Gorgeous DT cards, thank you! I just reread your post, and I realize that I don't have any pink on my card ... oops! I understand if you have to remove it from the Linky. But thank you for the fun challenge! Best, CG

Unknown said...

Thanks for picking me as one of the top three last challenge. Some super DT creations again and a fab challenge as always..x