Followers

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

DT Introductions - Rhonda Miller

We will introducing our new DT members over the next week or so. We are really excited that each lady agreed to be part of our team.

Our first member is Rhonda Miller who also agreed to be our DT Coordinator.  You can find her beautiful creations on her blog Rhonda's Place to Share.




I have been married to my best friend for 14 years and am a SAHM of 4 terrific kids ages 5 to 12.  I have been doing papercrafts for over 20 years and still love it.  I love to try many types of paper crafts, and love to learn new techniques.  I spend much of my crafty time with my kids teaching them how to make the things they like.  My other hobbies include reading, spending time with my hubby and kids, origami, hiking and discovering nature.
I have been on design teams for Michelle Perkett, The Stamping Boutique, AiFactory, Get Hippity with Ippity, Amber Ink, Cupcake Inspiration (GDT), Forever Friends (GDT), The Crafter's Cafe, Inktegrity, Softpencil Studio, Pattie's Creations, JLJ Designs and Deedee's Digis.

As you can see Rhonda has been inspiring fellow crafters for quite a while and in lots of ways!! Here is a fun creation she made using The Stamping Boutique Image - Cynthia on Birthday Cake

I hope you'll be sure to stop by and welcome Rhonda!!

I also wanted to remind everyone that Halloween image sale will be ending at the end of the day Halloween. 

As always, thanks for coming by!!

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Woohoo!! Congrats to you Rhonda!! So deserving and what a gorgeous design! HUGS :)

Pam said...

Welcome to the team Rhonda!!!

bumblebee creations said...

Welcome Rhonda!!