Followers

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE IS FEATURED IN CARDMAKING MAGAZINE

We are super excited to share with all of our Stamping Boutique fans and customers that we are featured in the latest edition of Cardmaking Magazine.


It is a UK based magazine and is already available there. Some of our US team members have started looking for it and haven't found it yet. We do know that it is sold at Barnes and Nobles and Books A Million! I know I can't wait to get my hands on a copy to see all the beautiful creations our DT members made using Tracey's fabulous Christmas images!!


2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

That's great news. I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

Unknown said...

That is sooo cool...we get this mag over here in Australia but not the current one, so when the newsagency gets it in I will purchse it and have a squizzy at the 'champions'

xx