Followers

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Meet Our Final New DT Member

We'd like to welcome Deanne Clarke Saunders as a new member of our DT.

My name is Deanne Clarke-Saunders. My hubby and I live is St. John’s Newfoundland Canada. I’m an elementary teacher but currently not working. I have always enjoyed playing with paper, scissors, glue, and ESPECIALLY crayons and pencil crayons, ever since I’ve been a small child. I just couldn’t stop playing, so I continued by scrapbooking and card-making! I love it!!! My hubby calls me a paper hoarder. He just MAY be right, but I’d never tell him that!!! A man doesn’t need to know he’s right!!! haha!


Deanne created the following project using The Stamping Boutique image - Lattes for Two


You can find more of her inspirational work over at her blog - A Little Bit of Paper

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments: