Followers

Monday, May 12, 2014

Our Final DT introduction!!!

Today we are introducing Cheryl Arbo. We are excited to welcome her to our team.



Here is a little about her - 

Hi. This is Cheryl. I have been scrapbooking for over fifteen years. I recently got my feet wet with Mixed Media and Art Journaling, but my true love is card making. I bought my first stamp around three years ago, fell in love, and was hooked.  I love attending crops and retreat retreats with my scrappin buddies.


I am married and we have two grown daughters. We just moved from Alabama to the Fort Worth area last year. It is a blessing to live a short distance from my two daughters again. I would love for you to check out my blog athttp://thearbofamily.blogspot.com. Roll Tide!

Happy Scrapping! Cheryl


Cheryl created a fabulous project to share - 



We are looking forward to many beautiful creations by Cheryl and the rest of the team!!

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for a sneak peek of May's new release!!!




 

1 comment:

bumblebee creations said...

so glad to have you with us Cheryl!