Saturday, May 17, 2014
Friday, May 16, 2014
Now, on to this weeks challenge...the challenge is to use an ACTION WOBBLE- you could always make your own too-if you don't have one available to you. There are tutorials on You Tube for how to make one.
Want some inspiration? LIZ
TSB image: OWL
TSB image: TULIP FAIRY
TSB IMAGE: PUPPY SURPRISE
TSB IMAGE: MAX
TSB Image: Lazy Cynthia
The requirements are quite simple-
1. Your project must follow the theme.
2. You can enter a card, scrapbook layout, altered item, etc...
3. It must be a new creation.
4. Please link to the actual blog post where your project is located.
5. If your card/project is chosen as WINNER and you have used a TSB image...then you win 3 free digi images from TSB, if you have used another image...that's ok-you can still win 2 free digi images from TSB.
6. Any project linked up that does not follow the challenge rules, or individual challenge, will not be considered for challenge winner.
Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Monday, May 12, 2014
Hi. This is Cheryl. I have been scrapbooking for over fifteen years. I recently got my feet wet with Mixed Media and Art Journaling, but my true love is card making. I bought my first stamp around three years ago, fell in love, and was hooked. I love attending crops and retreat retreats with my scrappin buddies.
I am married and we have two grown daughters. We just moved from Alabama to the Fort Worth area last year. It is a blessing to live a short distance from my two daughters again. I would love for you to check out my blog athttp://thearbofamily.blogspot.com. Roll Tide!
Happy Scrapping! Cheryl
Cheryl created a fabulous project to share -